Friday, December 30, 2016

As another year comes to an end I can't help but stop and reflect on what a marvelous year my family and I have had.

I know for many 2016 wasn't the greatest and they might not be looking forward to many things in the upcoming year, but I for one am.

2016 brought me so many happy memories. This past March Felipe and I celebrated our one year anniversary as husband and wife. We welcomed our sweet Matilda Rose into the world in April, celebrated her Baptism in September and all of the many firsts for her so far.  Our holidays were extra special this year having our little miss around.  I was given one of the greatest gifts of not having to return to work and being able to be a stay at home mommy. We went out on one date after having Matilda.  We even lasted a whole two hours before my mom called to tell me that Matilda was hysterically crying and to come back.  (thank God I got my parents a hotel right next door to the party so I could make it to her quickly)!  We also went on our first family vacation!





April 26, 2016 
Matilda Rose Huizar





Our first family vacation to Disneyland


Mother's Day


First time on Santa's Lap


Matilda's Godparents




Baptismal Day





There have been so many memories made this past year and I can't wait to make many more memories in 2017.

I hope you all have a very safe and Happy New Year!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment