Wednesday, May 18, 2016

our first mother's day

we weren't sure if we would have our little one arrive before mother's day, as our due date wasn't until may eleventh...but she arrived on april twenty-sixth...so with that said mamma had her first mother's day this year...it was a very exciting day for me... we decided that we would take her out to church and then over to my sisters for breakfast and then we would come back home and just veg out in our jammies for the rest of the day... we went to mass and she was amazing at her first service... i fed her in the car right before mass started and she slept through the entire service... during mass the priest called all of the moms up to the altar for a special blessing and we received a little gift... it was so special walking up with her in my arms... i felt so lucky... after mass we went over to my sister's house and we all had breakfast and hung out for a little while... when we got home to my parents house we all put on our jammies and we watched movies, cooked dinner, and just hung out and loved on each other... it was the most perfect first mother's day i could have ever imagined...matilda got her mommy a beautiful necklace and a collage of pictures of her with her most favorite people as well as the most beautiful arrangement of flowers... my mom and dad also gave me a pair of beautiful earnings for my first mother's day... i felt so spoiled...I feel so lucky to have such an amazing husband, little miss and such wonderful parents that love us all...
matilda with her fuzzy




3 generations... just missing our tia nellie



No comments:

Post a Comment