Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My New Life Chapter 1...



Today was my last day with my first graders.  Though it is sad I am extremely happy for this new adventure.  I have had my own classroom since I was twenty-one-I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life.  One of my parents wrote me a card and in it she wrote that life is often like a snow globe; sometimes it needs to be shaken up a bit for everything to fall into place-well, that could not be closer to the truth-I never thought about it that way, but it makes perfect sense-life has been jumbled for a while now and I think it is finally going to settle and good things are on the way-I am so looking forward to being a mentor for my staff and helping them learn and encourage them to be their best
---onto a new chapter---

No comments:

Post a Comment