Monday, September 2, 2013

It has been over a year I think that I wrote on my blog...I have been thinking about my blog a lot recently and realized that when I was writing on it I was able to show my work to a few people that followed me...for me it isn't about people following me, but a place for me to vent and show what I do on a daily basis. I am so in love with that I do for a living that I want to share it with as many people as I can. This past week we started back to work...it was a great first week and I have the sweetest group of 24 this year. I know I only have 24...my smallest class I have had in ten years of teaching. We did a really fun project on the first day of school. We read David Goes to School and we completed a project on school rules. The class all wrote what they thought the First Grade School rules should be...some of them were pretty funny...and with the spelling you definitely know you are in a first grade classroom! I took a picture of the completed project and I think it turned out really cute! The other pictures that are posted are of my classroom this year. I kept my classroom pretty simple with all the same paper and borders. I thought this would be easier...only time will tell!!
The above pictures are of the classroom.
The David Project for the first day of school and the cute gift that was on their desk for the first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment