Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's In The Junk Drawer

Over the past few months I have felt like I have been standing in a money box (you know those things that you stand in and they turn on the air and money flies everywhere and you need to catch it), but mine is blowing the air and expecting me to catch a million things and it is just not possible. I have been going through a lot of changes and I just can't get out of this funk. The one thing that I realized through out my funk is that the people that you thought would be there for you are the people that run faster away than anyone. It's funny how when you are going through something and you try to just deal with it on your own and try not to involve anyone there are people who choose to think that it is all about them. Anyways now I am just ranting.... on to the purpose of this post!!
So in my funk I realized that when I was blogging I had a feeling of contentment. I found something that I really enjoyed. It doesn't matter to me how many people read my blog or respond to it. It is a release for me and a place for me to write about the things that are most important to me.
So... back to the title of this post... I went to grab my camera this afternoon knowing it was out of batteries to put new ones in and I go in the "junk drawer" and pull out the huge zip lock of batteries and low and behold I find that there are no AA batteries. You have to be kidding me... I have an entire bag of batteries and not one of them is AA...I wanted to scream... this was the icing to my funk... can I please catch a break at all....

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie u are so sweet! Can we follow each other? Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete