Sunday, July 24, 2011

HELP


Ok So here is my problem... Well here are my two problem I am facing...
The first being...how do you change your font on blogging. I am only given about 5 fonts to choose from and let me tell you they are stinky and boring fonts...if anyone knows how pass the secret onto me please!!!

Second...(I feel like there should be some music playing in the background...the bum bum bum)
Ok...I am moving grades this year (as I am sure all of my followers know, since I write about it a lot) anywho... I need a theme or idea for my classroom that isn't too "baby"
I am moving to fourth grade so I need help...this is my first year in fourth and I have spent seven in PreKindergarten.
Any help would be appreciated

Thank you all in advance

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren!

    Thanks for finding my blog! I'm following you now too! My 4th grade class has an "Aloha" theme...this is a great time of year to buy luau stuff as it is all on sale! I have also seen some cute 4th grade classes with popcorn and pirate themes. I like Ladybug's Teacher Files' new color scheme-- black and white with brights: http://ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-color-scheme-new-supply-labels-part.html.

    Good luck!!

    Marisa

    iDream.iPlan.iTeach

    ReplyDelete