Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday and it's Random


Tuesday and it's RANDOM

1. I am obsessed with Reality TV. I am serious and I need to take a 12 step program...I just can't quit...Since surgery I can't do too much so I have had nothing to do but watch television...the problem with this is that I can sit and watch RHWOAnything all day long...I seriously need help...

2. Went to the park today...haven't really been out in almost a week and let me tell you I am getting about "12 kinds of" crazy sitting on the couch...Well...the trip was not worth it...I do not know about the laws in other places but I know for sure that it is a law to keep your dogs on a leash...as I always follow this rule...especially since Lilly is only 7 months and she is not really a great listener... The park had oh about maybe two dogs on a leash...It bothers me soooo much...how do I know if your dog is not going to bite my dog...then this lady who has not one not two but three dogs...and yes that is right they are all with no leashes.... has the audacity to come up to me and tell me that I should have my dog on a harness... ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I wanted to scream at her...I did not...being the nice polite person that I am, but I wanted to...I just smiled and we continued to walk Lilly.

3. I ordered this beautiful shirt from Max Studio online and it came today...I am more than impressed with how quick it came... I can't wait until I am out of sweatpants and I am back into my "real" clothes to wear it...Have to admit I did try it on with my sweatpants today and I could never wear it with them...way to pretty. What do you think? Great with a nice pair of heels and either black pants or jeans....

4. This should really be my number one...a year ago I started working at a new school as the Preschool Director about three months into the school year the second grade teacher came back to work after maternity leave. We hit it off right away. We just clicked...honestly I normally do not click with people that quickly...it takes me a long time to warm up to people,but Jen was different...anyways long story short we are now Best Friends...Point of the story is she asked me to be Drake...her baby boy...Godmother...I am soo honored. When she asked me I was more than thrilled...I just love that handsome bundle of love...You can judge for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment