Monday, June 20, 2011

A Little Bit of this and a Little Bit of that

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

I have been on summer vacation now for about a week and I am so bored...luckily I start back to work part time next week...I am the one teacher that if you were to ask pretty much hates summer vacation, especially whenI have no "vacation" planned. I will be teaching summer camp at the Preschool of the new school that I will be teaching at (fourth grade). I think I am even more bored since my vacation has only consisted of having surgery, which has left me to only be able to lay around on the couch. I have not even driven my car for almost a week...at least I am saving on gas!!!!

I have enrolled in the masters program, which I am sure that I have written about...but come on I can talk about it right? I mean heck...I am so excited about this new adventure in my life...

On another note...Lilly has met the cats...She is now 6 months old and she thinks that the cats want nothing else but to be her bff!! She thinks that they are all the same...well I have news for that cute silly little dog...this is not the case...they hate her and I never use that word...they hiss, whack her with their paws, you name it they find a way to tell her...she just doesn't get it...I guess it will take them to really show her before she gets the picture...

I has to show this picture...nephew thought it would be funny if Lilly looked like she had a war wound... so he decided to create it for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment