Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting To Know You Sunday

1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq?
I like to bbq, but I do not like bbq sauce.

2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
Bra-less for sure...thank God I am able to!

3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?
I think I would take the vacation and shop on vacation!

4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
I would rather eat escargot.

5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race?
Amazing Race

6. would you rather be hot or cold?
I like the summer in Los Angeles, but I like being cool

7. would you rather go to the beach or lake?
I grew up on the lake with our vacation home, but I am learning to really love the beach...it took me a long time

8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?
Armpits...I guess


No comments:

Post a Comment