Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting To Know You Sunday

1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
It always seems that it only rains when I have to go to work, but when it doesn't I like to stay home. It's not about doing anything, but just being at home.

2. what time do you go to bed?
I fall asleep at 11:00pm. I am usually in bed no later than 10:00pm.

3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
Two magazines...Cooking Light and All You

4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
No. I didn't even think about it until my sister called to see if I was taken by the rapture.

5. what's your beauty obssesion?
I don't have one. I simply wash my face with face soap.

6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
Gap
7. what's your summer must have?
Air conditioning

8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
No...I don't usually cook

No comments:

Post a Comment