Thursday, March 3, 2011

A New Member to My Life

The new addition to my life...Lilly


She spent her first night with me last night and it was perfect. She is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I knew the second her picture was sent to me via text that I had to have her. She is fitting perfectly into my life.


This is my nephew that kept saying that he "loved her" and that "she is just so cute." His sister actually named her, because up until today at 4:45pm she did not have a name. I think her name is just perfect for her.








2 comments:

  1. My wonderful dog is Lilly too! We call her Queen Lilly because she gave us 13 wonderful puppies! We kept 5! :) I love your Lilly's picture!
    ~Fern
    Fern-Smith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special! I can't believe that you kept 5 of them. You are brave!!

    ReplyDelete