You Know You're A Teacher When...
The Inspired Apple Linky Party
1. You get excited to stop off at the dollar section at Target to see if there is anything that you just might need.
2. Your lunch is spent making copies, finishing up lesson plans, writing a note home...
3. You are a celebrity during every school function. "Can ____ take a picture with you please?"
4. You spend more time in the bathroom that you ever thought was possible.
5. You look through everyone's trash because as they say,"One mans trash is a Pre-Kinder teacher's treasure!
6. A compliment from a four year old makes your day. "Teacher I love your whole body."
7. You your most common phrases are, "Stop picking your nose, sit criss cross applesauce, stop running in the breezeway, sit in your own square, I am not your maid, clean up your own mess."
8. You are called "Mom" 500 times a day.
9. You watch the weather forecast and start crying when they say it is going to rain. (In doors all day...stinky)
10. When you are happy to be at work no matter what.